President Biden’s Build Back Better agenda is producing results for Tennessee families in these areas:
The proposed American Family Plan will also benefit Tennesseans (if passed) by:
- Providing two years of community college education to all Tennessee students.
- Ensuring every Tennessee child has access to pre-school and every family has access to quality child care.
- Investing in teacher recruitment and school nutrition programs.
- Creating a nationwide, comprehensive system for paid family and medical leave.
- Building on the Affordable Care Act to ensure affordable health care.
- Making child tax credits in the American Rescue permanent and expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit, reducing taxes for working families.